Voluntary and Charitable Sector
Jane is a trustee of the Thackray Medical Museum and the Castleford Heritage Trust where she has led the review and development of governance policies and procedures. Jane can offer the following:
- Review of existing policies, procedures and structures
- Facilitation of trustee development sessions
- Delivery of trustee training
- Implementation of governance policies and procedures
- Support for the recruitment and induction of new trustees
- Review of existing policies and procedures
- Delivery of training for volunteer managers
- Delivery of volunteer induction and training
- Implementation of volunteering policies and procedures
Jane is also an experienced school and college governor and leads the recruitment, induction, training and review of governors at Wakefield College.
Jane has been working for the past 5 years with the Workers’ Educational Association as a tutor specialising in delivering volunteer training.
From the Blog
It's Spring and thoughts turn to new beginnings
Jane reviews her to-do list for 2016